NIPOMO + ESBY RECYCLED BLANKET - GOLDEN STRIPE
Inspired by our travels to Santa Fe, NM, this is an esby custom designed blanket produced in collaboration with Nipomo. it’s big enough for a 2 - 4 person picnic and rolls up in thirds for easy transport. hand woven in Mexico by skilled artisans, and made from 100% recycled fibers. each blanket comes rolled up and secured with a leather strap for easy traveling, leather straps are hand-made by Nipomo in San Diego from vegetable tanned leather that ages nicely with use, and is stamped with Esby and Nipomo logos. perfect for your outdoor, distanced picnics, or cuddling up inside with loved-ones. this blanket is sure to be the hit gift of the season.
- 100% recycled fibers, handwoven in Mexico
- blankets are machine washable on cold gentle cycle, tumble dry at low temperature
- dimensions: unfolded: 83" x 51", rolled: ~ 16.5" x 6.5"
- *Please note blankets and leather straps are hand made and colors will vary
- also available in INDIGO STRIPE
have questions about sizing or shipping? contact us for more info.